We are committed to making your new relationship with your pet the best that it can be.
- Our staff receives intensive training.
- We have the best husbandry program in the market, and that means healthier pets!
- We have the most comprehensive guarantees in the market.
We are proud of our Pet Counselors, they receive periodic training, and they love what they do. It is this aspect as well as product quality, selection and a real love of animals that gives PetCenter its reputation.
A major focus of our Pet Counselors is to educate people about pets. This information assists customers in making informed choices that improve the quality of their lives and the lives of their pets.
We’re Happy To Help
Every year thousands of unplanned and unwanted puppies and kittens are born. We recommend having your pet spayed or neutered. Ask for our free brochure on this important subject. If you would prefer to adopt a pet from the local shelter, we will be happy to refer you. No matter where you adopt your pet, we will be proud to counsel and assist you.
Adopting a puppy can be one of the most joyful experiences of your life. That’s why we’re here.
PetCenter puppies must meet standards before they can become PetCenter puppies.
A PetCenter puppy is provided with significant veterinarian care and vaccinations before it is placed in your home.
- We use high-quality food.
- We weigh them daily and take their temperatures often.
- Socialization with adults and children including lots of play.
- Daily Exercise.
PetCenter offers many different breeds, we will help match you with the right breed for your personality and lifestyle.
- PetCenter puppies go home with a complimentary first veterinary exam via a $65 PetCenter Gift card.
- We provide a Health Certificate, and the vaccines up to date.
- Our Puppies come with a Microchip ready for activation.
- 3 Generations Pedigree.
- Registration Papers.
- PetCenter provides all customers with a comprehensive 3-year hereditary & congenital warranty as well as a 14-day viral warranty.
- Pets for a Lifetime Resources Kit (with a training video).
Can you bring pets into PetCenter?
Yes, you are more than welcome to bring your pets into PetCenter Old Bridge.